Ben & Jerry’s Baked Alaska Sundae:
(makes 1 serving)
- Your favorite cookie, frozen in the freezer for 20-30 minutes
- 1 scoop of your favorite Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- Marshmallow Fluff (enough to cover the ice cream)
- Add a rounded scoop of your favorite flavor of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream to a frozen cookie, then put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 C).
- When ice cream and cookie are frozen, completely cover the ice cream with a layer of marshmallow Fluff.
- Keep in the freezer for 30 minutes or until you are ready to bake.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 3-5 minutes, or until the fluff starts to brown. This can also be done with a brulee torch if you have one. Enjoy!